* For Fall 2012 Admissions, international applicants whose parent is a Korean citizen CAN apply for International Admissions regardless of parent’s nationality.
* Korean citizens who hold dual citizenship are not eligible to apply as foreign students.
KAIST provides full scholarship (tuition and fees) and monthly allowances for all admitted students who are not financially supported by government or organization. Monthly allowances will be around 200,000 ~ 350,000KRW.
For more information please visit, http://oasis.kaist.ac.kr/tuition_fee_exemption.html
|Bio & Brain engineering|
|Civil & Environmental Engineering|
|Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering|
|Materials Science & Engineering|
|Nuclear & Quantum Engineering|
|Industrial & Systems Engineering|
* Students will be enrolled without declaring their major.
* Management Science is only available as a double major or minor.
Fri, June 1st, 2012, 10:00 A.M. ~ Wed, June 27th, 2012, 5:00P.M.
|Submission of Documents|
(Except English Proficiency Test report)
By Wed, July 4th, 2012, 5:00P.M.
|Arrival Check of Documents Submitted|
Fri, June 8th, 2012, 10:00A.M. ~ Wed, July 11th, 2012, 5:00P.M.
|Interview||July 18th ~ July 20th, 2012|
|Submission of English Proficiency Test report||By Sep 3rd, 2012, 5:00P.M.|
|Admissions Notification||Thu, Aug 2nd, 2012, 5:00P.M.|
|First Day of Class||Mon, Sep 3rd, 2012|
* The timeline in this table is based on local time in South Korea and is subject to change without any prior notice.
|Mandatory Document 1 (A Hard copy should arrive via post by July 4th, 2012)|
|1. Document |
|2. Application Form||Click here to go to online application|
|3. Statement of Financial Resources||Online|
|4. Letters of Recommendation|
|5. Diploma(Graduation Certificate)||Original or Certified copy|
|6. Transcripts of Academic Records||Original or Certified copy|
|7. Official Test Score Report||Original or Certified copy|
|8. Curriculum Vitae||Copy|
|9. Copy of Passport or National ID||Copy|
|10. Copies of both parents' Passports||Copy|
|11. Family Relation Certificate||Copy|
List of Honors and Awards
|Fill in the list online|
Secondary/Tertiary School Profile
|Mandatory Document 2 (An original certificate should arrive by July 20th, 2012)|
|Certificate of Official English Proficiency Test(EPT)||Original|
* Where to submit your application
Office of Admissions
Rm #507, 5F, Creative Learning Bld. (E11)
291 Daehak-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 305-701 Republic of Korea