Admission Guide: CLICK to OPEN ⇒ ▷▶ Admission Guideline – Spring 2019
- READ admission guide for international graduate students
- DOWNLOAD the recommendation form
- ASK your professor, academic advisor, or company to write recommendation letters.
- Go to https://apply.kaist.ac.kr/InterGradApply/ and read instructions carefully before you begin your application. Website opens during application period only.
- CREATE your application account. Make sure to write your email address that is most frequently used.
- ADD firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book or safe senders list.
- LOGIN at https://apply.kaist.ac.kr/InterGradApply/ with your application account.
- WRITE application online and save the information.
- SELECT financial resource online
- PRINT the completed application form
- SUBMIT all required documents via post ahead of deadline. Express mail may take one week or more to reach our office.
List of required documents to submit
Refer to the Admission Guide to prepare for required documents in detail.
|Mandatory||0. Document Checklist|
|1. Application Form|
|2. Statement of Financial Resources|
|3. Recommendation Letters » Click to Download a form|
|6. English Proficiency Test Reports (EPT)|
|7. Curriculum Vitae|
|8. Identity Documents I (applicant’s)|
|9. Identity Documents II (parents’)|
|10. Family Relation Certificate (Applicants of Korean origin only)|
|Optional||11. List of Honors and Awards » Click to download a form|
|12. Employment Certificate|
|13. School Profile/Credit Rating System|