A. At least one of the Official Test Score Reports such as SAT 1, SAT 2, AP, IB, GCE A-Level, ACT, High school leaving exam, and University entrance exam results and certificate of International Olympiad should be submitted. 

Certificate of National Olympiad CANNOT replace Official Test score.

Posted in: Standardized Official Test Score Report, Undergraduate Admissions